Due to the COVID-19 health crisis, you may be struggling with ways to promote your business to new or existing customers. Restaurants have faced hardships, but have also had the opportunity to get creative with their business models. We are an Illinois video gaming terminal operator that is dedicated to helping you grow your restaurant or bar during these hard times. To help you reach a large quantity of customers, we have compiled a list of COVID-19 information and tips that can be used to attract customers during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Adding an email subscription form to your website allows guests to sign up for updates regarding curbside delivery, reopening plans, and meal kit services. Include a dine-in only coupon to curbside receipts to prompt future visits when things are back up and running. Customers that have faced hardships will look forward to an evening out at your establishment, all at a discounted rate! Developing email campaigns is an easy and affordable way to promote your business to customers throughout the COVID-19 crisis.
Publish Safety Precaution Rules on Social Media for Customers
Restaurants have done their part to omit human to human interaction. Restaurants and Illinois gaming businesses have done everything in their power to keep contactless curbside pickup running safely and smoothly. Employees have been properly trained on the importance of cleanliness and have been made aware of COVID-19 symptoms. To stop the spread of the virus, it’s important to implement preventative safety measures with your staff to keep customers safe and satisfied. To ensure your customers are aware of the safety precautions you’re taking, publish updates and images on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter each day. This will help differentiate your establishment from the competition.
- Ask each staff member to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water prior to handling food
- Tell your staff to wear gloves and masks while providing curbside delivery services.
- Instruct the employees to continuously swap face masks and gloves during the day
- Educate your team on the importance of utilizing hand sanitizer after touching surfaces
In order to maintain the health of both guests and employees, these sorts of measures should remain in place as we move through the reopening phases.
Meal Kits can be purchased uncooked — with all the fixings! This will not only provide guests with their favorite dish, but will give them a chance to create it all themselves! Meal kits can be offered in larger quantities, decreasing the amount of times customers need to leave their homes to visit your restaurant or Illinois gaming business. Many restaurant chains have been providing meal kit services and they look amazing! Check out what they’re offering for some ideas:
- California Pizza Kitchen is offering five mouthwatering meal kits, including a Roasted Salmon Meal Kit for 4. In need of an activity to keep the kids engaged? California Pizza Kitchen offers a kid-sized make-your-own pizza kit!
- Taco Bell has made Taco Tuesday just a bit better! At-Home Taco Kits are equipped with 8 flour tortillas, 12 crunchy taco shells, seasoned beef, nacho chips, and cheese sauce, and all the toppings you need to create the perfect taco!
- Breakfast, Brunch, or Breakfast for dinner — Denny’s has got you covered! Offering 8 different shareable family meal kits that can be eaten any time of day!
- Struggling with sides to accompany your protein? Look no further — Boston Market is offering what they call “Chilled XL Heat and Serve Sides,” which are perfect for large families who need quick assistance with meals during quarantine!
- Chick-fil-A has bundled meal deals called “Family Meals.” These meal kits and services can feed smaller 4-person families. They provide a list of larger entrees with a choice of sides and beverage. They are also selling their signature sauces in 8-ounce tubs.
Prompting future visits, keeping things clean, and offering meal kits can offer a fun, affordable way to promote your business during the COVID-19 pandemic. To receive assistance with questions about Illinois gaming or marketing, give our team a call by phone at (847) 704-7608 to receive assistance. Awesome Hand Gaming is an Illinois gaming terminal operator that provides video slot machines to bars, restaurants, truck stops, and fraternal organizations in Illinois.