Think you’re the smartest kid on the block? PROVE IT!
Whether you bring a team or join a table, be sure to bring your thinking cap: JB’s Bar in Wood Dale, Illinois, is hosting their first ever Trivia Night with AHG on November 15th! Awesome Hand Gaming partnered with this gaming location to ensure that this trivia night is going to be out of this world! Check-in will begin at 6:30 PM, with trivia kicking into full swing at 7:00 PM.
Your host KJ, will test your random fact IQ with four rounds of questions, ranging from pop culture to academia. Think you have what it takes to win and take home the top prize for the biggest brain?! Check out what you could walk away with:
1st place: $80 in FREE SLOT PLAY!
2nd place: $60 in FREE SLOT PLAY!
3rd place: $40 in FREE SLOT PLAY!
Nervous about your lack of random fact knowledge? Don’t sweat it! It’s all in good fun and our beautiful AHG girls will be on the scene with a TON of free giveaways for you and your friends! Cool goodies like AHG t-shirts, koozies, travel mugs, and more. So no matter what, everyone makes the grade!
Since every Trivia Night is run a little differently, we’re giving you a quick overview of some of the basic rules for the night.
– Each team will nominate a Team Captain to write down all your answers and guesses.
– There will be four rounds of questions.
– After the first two rounds, there will be a bonus question round followed by a short break. The two remaining rounds will be played after the short break.
– At the end of each round, answer sheets will be collected. The question master will tally the final scores for each team.
– NO PHONES may be used during the challenge. You may check your phone at the end of each round or during the short break. If one of the AHG girls or team members spots a phone during trivia, points for that question WILL NOT COUNT towards your team’s total.
– We’re allowing no more than four members per team. Keep in mind: the more team members, the more ways to split the prize money.
– AHG team members will determine point values per question and round.
– There will be a wagering round at the end of the game (similar to Final Jeopardy). More information to follow.
*Additional rules will be available to participants on the night of the event.
Bring your A-game and the smartest friends and family you can find. We’ll see you November 15th!