So you’ve seen how video gaming can help your establishment, but how can you get video slot machines and Illinois gaming machines in your bar, restaurant, or establishment? It’s actually a relatively simple process. We are an Illinois Video Gaming Terminal Operator that provides slot machines and video gaming services to establishments. We offer video slot machines from manufacturers such as Bally Technologies, IGT, SPIELO International™, WMS Gaming, and Novomatic Group. Awesome Hand Gaming helps you through each step required to obtain Illinois gaming machines for your establishment. Below we’ve given a fairly in-depth account of what you’ll need to get gaming with our slot machines.
1. You need to have your business location picked out.
2. You need to be registered with the state of Illinois and be in possession of your FEIN (federal employer tax identification number) and your IBT (Illinois business tax number).
3. You must have both your federal and local liquor licenses.
Once you have satisfied the requirements above, you’re considered eligible for your video gaming license. Click here to view the license application. The staff at our Illinois Gaming Terminal Operator will guide you through filling out the application for the video slot machine and gaming license. Once we submit the application, there are more steps to follow in order to obtain gaming machines for your Illinois bar, restaurant, casino, arcade, and establishment.
1. The owners of the establishment will need to go into one of the three private fingerprinting firms used by the Illinois Gaming Board. Investigators will need to perform private background checks on each owner.
2. Once the investigation is complete, the Illinois Gaming Board will send out a special agent for a site inspection.
3. At the time of the site inspection, the location will need to be near opening. Floors, coolers, and the bar area will all need to be installed, and the ceilings should be finished.
4. The staff at our Illinois Gaming Terminal Operator and all bar owners will need to be present at this meeting. The Site inspector will need to see the proposed gaming area.
5. The entrance to the video slot machine area needs to be in a spot that can be supervised by an employee over the age of 21 at all times to ensure no underage gaming takes place.
6. The inspector will take photos of all owners as well as the location itself for the location’s application.
7. Once this has been done, the location’s application will be sent to the Illinois Gaming Board for a vote. This meeting typically happens once a month.
Remember, the staff at our Illinois Video Gaming Terminal Operator will be present and engaged throughout this entire process to ensure the Illinois video gaming license is acquired. Once you have that, our team will then install up to five video slot machines and gaming machines. If you have any questions about this process, or if you’re interested in putting Awesome Hand Gaming slot terminals in your location, click the button below to email us. Get gaming today!